Construction (All Risks) Insurance (C.A.R)
Construction All Risks insurance is an insurance product that provides protection against natural, technical and human-induced risks from the first phase of your construction project until the end of the project.
Construction All Risk Insurance Coverage:
- Fire coverage
- Flood coverage
- Earthquake, landslide, earth collapse, rock fall
- Collision of air and land vehicles
- Risks arising from personnel; poor workmanship, carelessness, negligence etc.
The loss and damage caused by the following conditions are excluded from the insurance coverage. However, below articles may can be included additionally with specified limits.
- Contractor Plant and Machinery (CPM)
- Contractors' Plant and Equipment (CPE)
- Debris removal costs
- Over Time Night work and express freight
- Third party liability
- Cross liability
- Strikes, Riots, Civil Commotion, Lockout, Malicious Damage, Terrorism
- Maintenance period
Try our comparative insurance offers, where you can find the right offer with Engineering Insurances for you!