Group Personal Accident
Group Personal Accident Insurance is a policy that covers the employees of your company against the risks that may arise as a result of accidents. Group Personal Accident Insurance also covered the medical care expenses that will occur as a result of the accident.
Insure your employees against accidents that may happen, build them a safe future and look at your company's future with confidence.
- The age of employees in Group Policies is should be between 16 and 70. Since death insurance cannot be provided for persons under the age of 18, permanent disability insurance can only be provided as a result of accidents.
- At least 10 employees must be insured.
- The term of insurance is 1 year. The insurance policy is optionally renewed every year.
Your employees are covered via OYAK Group (Re)Insurance Brokerage against the risk of accidental death.
Additional Coverages: If requested, the following guarantees can be provided in addition to the Accidental Death guarantee.
- Permanent Disability Due to Accident
- Treatment Expenses due to Accident
- Loss of Weekly Income Due to Accident
- Critical Diseases
- Assistant (assistance) Service
For employers, premiums paid under this insurance can be deducted from the tax basis. The personal insurance premiums paid by the serviceman to the employee, her/his spouse and children can be deducted from the tax base in such a way that they do not exceed 15% of the gross wage in the month they are paid and the annual amount of the minimum wage. For more detailed information, visit the web-site of Revenue Administration of the Ministry of Finance at www.gib.gov.tr/en.
Try our comparative insurance offers, where you can find the right offer with Group Personal Accident for you!