Group Personal Accident Insurance
Group Personal Accident Insurance is an policy that covers the employees of your company against the risks that may arise as a result of accidents during the period they work. Group Personal Accident Insurance and medical care expenses that will occur as a result of the accident are also covered.
Insure your employees against accidents that may happen to them, build them a safe future and look at your company's future with confidence.
- The age of insurance in Group Policies is between 16 and 70. Since death insurance cannot be provided for persons under the age of 18, permanent disability insurance can only be provided as a result of accidents.
- According to the new article of the Turkish Commercial Code, people who pass the age of 15 can be given an accidental death guarantee provided that they have the signed consent of both their parents and themselves.
- At least 10 employees must be insured.
- The term of insurance is 1 year. The insurance policy is optionally renewed every year.
Your employees are covered by OYAK Group (Re)Insurance Brokerage against the risk of accidental death.
Additional Securities: If requested, the following guarantees can be provided in addition to the Accidental Death guarantee.
- Permanent Disability Due to Accident
- Treatment Expenses due to Accident
- Accidental Loss Of Weekly Income
- Critical Diseases
- Asistant (assistance) Service
For employers, premiums paid under this insurance can be deducted from the tax basis. The personal insurance premiums paid by the serviceman to the employee, her/his spouse and children can be deducted from the tax base in such a way that they do not exceed 15% of the gross wage in the month they are paid and the annual amount of the minimum wage. For more detailed information, visit the web-site of Revenue Administration of the Ministry of Finance at www.gib.gov.tr/en.